Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

20th July (Monday)

1st day sem 2. This 1st week there's only lectures so most of my days was only 1 hour of class. Monday, after my 1 hour lecture, drove to Mid Valley to meet up with Reg, Ruiyi and Stephen for lunch. I didn't want to join them for DMTH movie (>.<) and anyways i have class hahaha. ate at Nando's then I went back home while they continue their next stop to 1U.

21st July (Tues)

After class, picked up Dorothy and Ruiyi to spend some quality girl time in Reg's house. basically we just ate tim tam's, take pics, transfer files and facebook. hahaha


then its time to go for Reg's farewell dinner at Happy City steamboat

the girls

the gang

Then we had drinks at Ken Yang's house till early morning of the next day.

drunk-tards


22nd July (Wed)

after class at 12.30, me, Suyen and Jenny went for lunch in 1u then shopped around. Topshop had madness sale!!! cardmembers were only allowed in. 3 of us had to sneakily pass around our 1 card so that we could all get in. the dress i've been longing was on 40% discount but there's no size for me adi. I've accepted the fact that I was not meant to buy the dress and hence I can save my money XD


23rdJuly (Thurs)

had dinner at Italiannies in the Curve and then drinks at Laundry bar for Jia's farewell party.
spent RM50 adi that night. the money was actually from my textbooks sold which was suppose to be used for new textbooks. almost going broke already for going out almost everyday!
that's the end of my continuous late nites.

wishes to Reg n Jia who's back in Aus : all the best, study hard and take care!!! miss u guys xoxo




(0) Comments