Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE!!!

Sunday, August 02, 2009 0 comments

I went for the MTV event today at e@Curve!!! saw Denise from MTV. took pic with her. I got chosen to go up on stage to answer a question. the Q was when does MTV world stage live air? I said Friday at midnite. then she wanted a more specific answer. I was so clueless on stage then thankfully i heard some1 shout every Friday...miss out the word EVERY. so I won 2 passes and the bestbest MTV t-shirt!!! o ya b4 the event started my father also went and sign up for the Hong Leong bank credit card and there get another 2 ticket.

But then we all wanted the mosh pit 1. so when it was time, everyone jumped n was out of their minds to get the noticed by the ppl giving out the stickers for mosh pit access. In the end all of us got it. so c u on Aug 15!!! AAR, Hoobastank, Boys like Girls, Pixie Lott here I come!!!


got 4 normal tickets

ruiyi-me-weng tjun

me-VJ Denise-ruiyi

(0) Comments