Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

A look back

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 0 comments

10th July

Regina arrived back in Msia the day before and without hesitation to quarantine her for a week (coz she will b here only for 2 weeks T.T) we went out on friday for lunch and movie. There was me, Reg, Stephen, Jia, Hon Fai, Jing, Ruiyi, Zhi Min, Ann Joe, Pei Anne, Ken Yang. Watched Public Enemies movie.Honestly, I don't like the movie. The story was about the detective trying to catch this famous bank robber (Johnny Depp) and the set was like way back in time during the Great Depression.


O ya and throughout the whole movie there is this stalker keep on kacau Anne and Jing. even after the movie kept on following Ann Joe around. such a weirdo!

After 1u, went over to Jia's house just to hang around before bak kut teh dinner. lalala~ played 1 round of Cluedo again. and proud to say that this time I won the game fair and square!!! I was the last one standing and guessed it correctly hahaha.

Then off to dinner at Kaka bak kut teh in metro prima, stories and rumours kept on going about the lizard and pad used to make the soup taste good. Next stop McD in sri damansara again. and the nite ends there.


in between 12-13 July

VU results for sem 1 is out on 13th July. so means we in Msia can check it on9 at like around 10+pm which will be 12am in Melbourne. when i came on9 in msn mesages kept flowing in asking about results. this made me extra nervous and shaky when typing on the keyboard to log in and view my exam results. aiks >.< fingers crossed X

boom Statement of Results appear on my screen. my jaw dropped and screaming OMG! OMG! I can't believe it. 3HD in econs, stats and management and 1D in biz law. this is freaking nuts crazy unexpected!!! I was in complete shocked with myself for real!

after my shocked state, chatted with my VU frens. every1 did well 2! congrats guys n gals!!!
MOB is gone for good. thankfully everyone passed it. hopefully next sem we'll all do good as well.
meeting them back on Friday during subject registration. can't wait to meet back everyone!

13 July

yam cha at nite with Reg, Mark, Stephen, Jing, KSK, Chye Peng, Anne, Ruiyi and Ken Yang
place at Coffee Bean in Desa Park City

(0) Comments