Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Last few days

Sunday, July 19, 2009 0 comments

14th July

went to 1u with Reg and Stephen, cause he wanted to go buy tickets for HP movie on Friday but tickets will only start selling on Thursday. So we bought tickets to watch Obsessed for the moment. The movie was better than Public Enemies. I was completely awake and got shocked sometimes.


After movies, went for some "tea" at The Gardens. nice and peacefully environment plus the food looks good.

Black Forest cake

Red Apple sorbet

Orange Mango sorbet

me-Regina-Stephen



16th July

woke up early in the morning to go all the way to Shah Alam JPJ centre to change my driving license. The reason i have to go there is cause my father had to go the Maybank in Shah Alam to do something also. Then came back home just in time for badminton session with Stephen, Jia, ZM, Weng Tjun and Reg. Its been a long time since we played badminton together back in school days. Then we went lunch at Kanna's Curry House and hang around in Weng Tjun's hse for a while.

Went back home, showered then napped b4 dinner at Ken Yang's hse. He cooked for us that nite. The food was delicious and everyone was sooo full. It was a three course meal. started of with fresh mushroom soup, then chicken chop with mash potatoes and veges, lastly for dessert : brownie with ice-cream! I was supersuper stuffed after everything.

lalala~ our plan to go MOS after that succeeded! had a real great time and lots of fun with everyone!!! during dinner we drank wine, then at MOS we drank vodka and some beer. at the time when I was going back, I felt a little light headed and tipsy. maybe its cause of the 3 different drinks! got back around 2++am, wanted to sleep adi coz tmr gotta wake up early for subject registration in Uni. but I couldn't sleep and i felt my heart beating damn fast and my head spinning in circles hahaha. only went into deep sleep at 4 something (i kept waking up and checking the time).

17th July

back to Uni for subject registration. thankfully my timetable now not bad. its just that i have classes on monday to friday T.T
in sem 1 some PD students didn't have classes on friday coz there's no lecture. but now there is lectures n friday and my PD classes are fixed by the lecturer!!! dang it!

after all the havoc in MPH, me, Suyen, Vincci, Jenny, Sook Kuan and Wei Wen went to pyramid for lunch and Harry Potter movie. the movie wasn't as nice as I had hoped. this time there wasn't much fighting, more lovey stuff and slight humour.


(0) Comments