Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Genting a week ago

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 0 comments

1 week ago (30th June-1st July) went Genting Highlands with VU peeps. turned out 5 of us managed to go. Vincci and Wei Wen parents didn't allow them to go coz of their concern on the H1N1 that seems to be spreading fast. Thankfully we're all back safe and free from sickness.
took lots of pic there. went for most the rides except for the cockscrew, cyclone and flying coaster. and its my 1st time going on the Solero Shot. I was freaked out at 1st lining up hearing the hydraulic sound then after the ride. what a relief...and actually it was really fun LOLz

stayed over 1 night in first world hotel. all of us shared 1 room to save cost. next morning my legs felt numbed and aching cause only my upper body was lying on the bed. my legs were practically hanging off the bed or curled up.
so took the bus back at 2.30pm so ngam same bus as Stephen. o n I also met my cousin at KL sentral who is also heading to Genting. super coincidence every1 going Genting on the same day

some pic below that were take. more in my mukabuku


in MCD KL sentral


cable car

long way up

Solero Shot (while waiting in nervously)
Rawr!

cheeseeee on the ship

Sungai Rejang

all wet

gondola ride *remind me y am i sitting this again*
o that's right we had nothing else to do

Seng Chee posing as statue of liberty with the cotton candy

gangsta sistas in Genting

last shot b4 leaving
♥ this pic

(0) Comments