Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Tag 2

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 0 comments

Tagged from Michelle!!!


1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.



Starting time: 9.56 am
Name: Kelly Ng
Sisters: -
Brothers: younger 1
Shoe size: sometimes 6 or 7
Height: 168cm

Where do you live: Taman Bukit Maluri
Favourite drinks: 100+, sparkling juice
Favourite breakfast: Ham sandwich, eggs, dim sum

Have you ever been on a plane?: YES
Swam in the ocean: is beach considered???
Fallen asleep at school: Many times XD (sorry teachers!)
Broken someone's heart: Not that I know off
Fell off your chair: Don't think so
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Hmm..guess not
Saved e-mails: Many

What is your room like: Small and messy
What's right beside you: Computers (in college computer lab)
What is the last thing you ate: Sandwich

Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: No!

Do you believe in love at first sight: Guess so
Like picnics: Never tried
Who was, were the last person you danced with: My friends
Last made you smile: My stupid brother
You last yelled at: Dumbass bro

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: ermm like my friends, teachers and family
Kissed anyone: NO
Get sick: NO!!!
Talk to an ex: Dun't have 1
Miss someone: Yes
Eat: YES (breakfast is the most important meal of the day)

Best feeling in the world: Being rich and famous
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: 1 only (thx to dorothy, regina and ruiyi for the bday gift)
What's under your bed: A mattress
Who do you really hate: No one at the moment
What time is it now?: 5.00pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: No
Do you have any siblings: 1 younger brother. This was asked in the beginning WTH!!!
Do you want children: In the future
Do you smile often: A lot especially when taking pictures =)
Do you like your hand-writing: No cause it looks childish
Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My brother's. His bed is newer
What color shirt are you wearing now: Blue
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Playing computer
I can't wait till: its the end of the year
When did you cry last: When I left my 1st host family in Japan (eikk embrassing moment)

Are you a friendly person: Maybe so (How can I judge myself...stupid questions)
Do you have any pets: I don't own any but my house have a goldfish
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: How should I know, I'm not a stalker
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: I don't remember holding any1's hand
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Sometimes
What are you doing right now?: Answering these questions lah!

Have you ever crawled through a window?: No
Can you handle the truth?: No if it hurts
Are you too forgiving?: Think so
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Father
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Must I answer this XD

How many people can you say you've really loved?: Many??

Do you eat healthy?: Quite
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don't have an EX!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: No
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: No one
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Evenly loud and quiet at certain times
Are you confident?: In certain stuff

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going to school
2. Sitting the school bus
3. Playing kiddy games
4. Wearing children's clothes
5. Learning mandrin

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish up Creelman probability
2. Watch desperate housewives
3. Eat dinner
4. Post this tag
5. Take a shower

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Lay's salt and vinegar
3. Gummi bears
4. Sushi (is that considered as a snack?)
5. Doughnuts

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a porshe or BMW or ferrari convertible
2. Buy a huge house with swimming pool
3. Hire people to make my money grow more through business or investments
4. Travel around the world
5. Last but not least donate some to charity

5 of my bad habits:
1. Eat little bit but many times
2. Peeling scabs
3. Leave things around and everywhere
4. Showing middle finger and cursing
5. Sitting with my legs crossed

5 places I have lived in:
1. My house!
2. Aunty's house in Kulim
3. Hotels
4. Japan
5. Another aunty's house in Australia

5 jobs I've had:
1. Receptionist in SMASH
2. Student Ambassador
3. Selling ice-cream (for school)
4. Typist for my father
5. Student (o.O) - studying is hard job

5 people I tag:
1. Dorothy
2. Zhi Min
3. Jing Hui
4. Wan Melissa
5. Ronnie

(0) Comments