Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Busy busy day

Sunday, July 27, 2008 0 comments

In the morning went Mid Valley, wanted to shop for my converse shoe and a new watch. Cause i accidentaly dropped my watch when i was in a hurry and the glass broke and my blinking flower background doesn't work anymore!!! (Fossil watch) The shop said RM80 to fix the glass and takes 3 months but it will look ugly if i don't fix the blinking background. So I might as well buy a new one hehehe.

My father and mum went for this stupid long winded talk just to redeem the free 3days 2 night stay in a hotel. Meanwhile me and my brother walked went window shopping only. Then once we got back, took a quick shower and head to Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara to meet up with my uncle, aunty and grandma for dinner.

Dinner was at this Hakka restaurant just behind SMASH (the place i worked). Then went for dessert in some restaurant named Restoran Mee Papan. zzz which actually specializes in selling 'pan min'. That's all for today. I seriously need to finish up my EALD priyaa homework or else i'll get slaughted. AHHHH!

(0) Comments