Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Reminisces

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 0 comments

Looking back on the time, I actually missed high school mostly because of Friends!!!
Those were the times when we were crazy, didn't care what people think and do mostly everything together. So the story of my form 1 to form 5 goes like this :
Class 1B
It was the first year of my high school. I moved to a different school from my primary school. You know normally people just go to the next door menengah school. But noooo my mum wanted me to go to SMK Kepong Baru. Apparently people say Kepong Baru school is better and more disiplined. Ya once you get there every school is about the same.

So I met really really great friends which mostly came from the next door school (SKTK). The stupidest mistake in form 1 was joining the school band. It was total torture and hell when it came to band practice. Tough I got to learn how to play the flute. In the end I quit the band when i was form 3 (i think).

Ohya...I remembered this really embarasing English singing competition. We were forced to join and our teacher had to pick this old song from GREASE. We not only had to sing that cheeky song, we also had to do some stupid lame dance moves. Why on earth do I still remember that song!!!

Class 2B
Made more new friends who came into my class from the 1A. There wasn't much happening in form 2 as far as I remembered.
Oooo this suddenly caught my mind...one day in the science lab, we were doing some kind of experiment that needed a Bunsen burner. One of the guys table had an accident and there was a small fire on their table.
Class 3B
PMR year!!! Thinking back...PMR was actually easy. So some of my friends and I joined Leo Club. It was a really good decision! First of all, I got to know the seniors and become friends with them. The 1 person I can always remember is ahem...(around of applause and drum roll) is Ronnie Chow aka turtle or bonsai.
Please refer to his blog : http://allinmyownwords.blogspot.com/
I just bumped into him in Maluri's pasar malam. He wrote a post on me so I'm dedicating this back to him. Hope you read this!!! No words can describe his one of a kind personality. Appreciate being your friend!

Hey look a decent pic of him XD

The year was 2005. Kevin Yip migrated to New Zealand. He had a farewell party right after my school's open day. I think it was last year he came back to Malaysia for holiday and our gang went out to watch movie with him. His accent changed and he grew taller. Those are the picture of him and the class.


After PMR the girls in my class entered the bola baling inter-class competition and surprisingly we won gold! Yea us!!! There were all this activity after PMR. The marathon...i just walked through the entire race.

To be continued... (too much grandmother story)

(0) Comments