Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Dinner

Sunday, July 13, 2008 0 comments

In the morning my bro and parents went to school for the open day. I stayed home alone. Then I flip through the channels but got no shows to watch. It was so boring, so I went Moss (tuition place) to visit Ruiyi and lepak a while. Then my parents came over and I joined them for lunch.

When I got back, I watched Grey's Anatomy dvd until 6.00pm. Manage to watch about 4 episodes back to back. Then get ready to go meet at Petronas where Stephen picked me, Jing Hui and Jia Juin up.

We arrived at the restaurant super early. Ruiyi who was suppose to meet us there at 7 was still in the movies. Haizzzz. So we went to MacDonalds drive-thru and eat ice-cream 1st. Hahaha dessert 1st then only dinner. After a few minutes Ken Yang and Chye Peng came and park behind our car.

Started playing around in the car. Posing with Winnie the Pooh and blasting the music.


Inside the car

Jingz-Pooh-Jia

Stephen looking cute with Pooh

Winnie the Pooh

Finally dinner time!!! We ate basic chinese food. Normal lah got vegetable, chicken, tau foo, fish and squid. It was quite cheap. There were 8 of us and all together was RM83.30.


Ken Yang n Chye Peng (smiling just alike)

Me n Jia

Stephen's headless body--Jing Hui

Jackson and Ruiyi


Later we hang out at Ruiyi's house. As usual we played cards. Lose like shit! We gambled in blackjack. In the end we stop gambling and played UNO and "coh tai ti". I didn't play much. I was into my TV shows like House, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I notice that I watch a lot of medical TV shows but I'm not interested in practicing it. Its just that their life seems so interesting but back to reality obviously doctor's have no life (i guess).


Stephen dealing UNO cards

Jingz-Stephen-Me

Stephen - Me

(lighting problem)

Group Pic!

(0) Comments