Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Crap

Monday, July 14, 2008 0 comments

Its Monday...back to college again...haiz. Why couldn't the holidays be longer!!! AusMat holidays are only 1 week. That not enough.

So damn sleepy in the morning. Didn't feel like waking up. And today was soooo jam everywhere. On my way to college, I heard the radio say "All roads heading to KL are at stand still. There were road blocks." People say there is something going on in the parliment. I have no idea what is happening with our country's politics. All i see is :
Controversy. Chaos. Unrealiable statements.
More unsolved cases. Arguments. Inflation.
Politic rally. blablabla
UUUUU i can't wait till the new batman movie comes out. The Dark Knight . Its totally a tragic that Heath Ledger had passed away. His role as the Joker will be the last movie rememberance of him. Why did he have to play a bad guy as his last role. WHY!!!
Before the holidays I posted a few stuff that i needed to do during the holidays. BUT i didn't do any 1 of it. XD
At least I worked that week and mayb I earned about RM200+. Not to sure about that. I only get paycheck at end of the month.

(0) Comments