Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

happy bday 2 me

Thursday, January 22, 2009 0 comments

for my birthday, my family and I just went out for dinner at this Fisherman Steamboat restaurant in Desa Park City. then went over to Secret Recipe to buy a few slices of cake. at Secret Recipe saw my ex sejarah teacher, Pn Nooraihan and her family eating dinner there. wanted to say hi but I think she didn't recognize me n currently she also teaches my brother sej n my brother didn't bother to acknowledge her since he claimed that he is invincible in her class, so who cares. haha

basically that was everything on my birthday.
A big thank you to everyone who wished me. there were a lot of people! I don't dare to list them of cause I will definitely miss one or two out. Anyways u guys know who you are so THANK YOU i'm really grateful to have such wonderful people around me.

I'm now nineteen (boohoo T.T) which is my last year of teen!
so to kick start my last teenager year, thursday (read next post)

(0) Comments