Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

bday celebration

Saturday, January 24, 2009 0 comments

had birthday dinner party together with Marie n Chye Peng.
those attended were : regina, dorothy, ruiyi, yee min, ann joe, hon fai, mark, jing hui, edward, ken yang and jack.
makan at Delicious by Ms Reed in 1 utama.

okay, for my bday present I got a pair of Converse shoes!!! *jumps for joy* Super lurve it!!! *hugs the shoe*
thanks you so so much regina, dorothy, ruiyi, yee min, ann joe, hon fai, stephen, mark, jia jiun, jing hui, zhi min n edward!!!
next, chye peng n ken yang gave me this cute doggy handrest for the computer mouse. + it helps prevent this growth in the wrist if ur wrist is in the wrong/unhealthy position for too long.
I also got my fav colour blue necklace and earrings from marie n jack. the guitar necklace is gonna make me look like a rockstar for cny hehehe.

after everyone was full from delicious food, we watched Inkheart at tgv, stephen joined us but some had to leave cause the movie was like 11pm and it ended around 1am+.

Thank you everyone who made it to the dinner party and those who didn't turn up thanks for the wishes n prezzie!!! hugs n kisses to my beloved peeps
happy happy happy =) *smiles widely*

(0) Comments