Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

book sale

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 0 comments

went back Sunway to sell my Ausmat books. when got there, the foyer was already filled with people buying and selling 2nd/3rd hand books. it was like a market there. people bargaining and shouting.
sold accounting and applicable mathematic. earned RM120
couldnt get to sell my econs textbook which i bought it last year and it is still brand new! apparently there a new edition that teacher ask them to get.
Information system also no business. they change the subject to computer science. so i have no idea whether the syllabus will be the same or not.
went to find teacher to ask them help me sell the books. but they were having meeting about arranging their timetable.
majority Ausmat students this year are science students. it was quite hard to sell my books cause my batch had almost equal as many arts students as there were science students

(0) Comments