Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

messed up car

Saturday, January 31, 2009 0 comments




FYI, those damages are not, i repeat NOT my fault.


That Thursday nite (around 10pm) my father went to pick my brother from Kepong Baru 7-eleven after his hse visiting. I was at home in my bro's room playing computer. Mana tau when they came back, my brother told me daddy kena accident. I was like WTF again!!!


The story is...
it happened at the 4 junction traffic light near the church. my father said he thought the traffic light for turning right was green since heading towards straight was green. Plus it was Chinese New Year there were less cars on the road, so my father happened to be the 1st car for turning right. and being such a blur person with slightly bad vision at nite, he just turned right and BOOM a car (Proton Iswara) bumped into the left side of the car. must have some yadayada thing in between that I didn't know about. but my father told me that fella immediately came out with his walkie talkie.
to be exact my father said smth like "Fuck lah that fella came out with his walkie talkie calling...." I couldn't hear the rest properly cause he mostly mumbled the whole sentence and I was still shocked like O.O (eyes opened wide) and :-o (jaw dropping) hearing the F word coming from him.


so the next day, my father made a police report. pay fine...then have to pay that fella's girlfriend medical fee also. apparently she knocked her head on the windscreen when the accident happened. paid for X-ray u noe!!! wad is the seat belt for when it can't protect u from 1 bloody small collision....


my father will claim insurance and the car will be sent to workshop on Tuesday which will take about 1 week to be fixed because of the whole insurance process

(0) Comments