Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

twilight

Friday, November 28, 2008 0 comments

Today went to watch Twilight the movie with Stephen, Mark and their college friends. I know I said I don't feel like watching the movie after seeing the trailer. The trailer was terrible they way they showed it. But I had to see it for myself how is the movie like the book.

Went Pavillion in KL to watch. Dad drove me there. Terrible jam....note to self never drive at KL on a weekday! Ate lunch, meet new friends, chit chat and gossip.





Movie time.

Had to seat the 2nd row from the screen!!! Worst condition to watch a movie that I've been longing to see how it turns out and already from the start got a badbad place to sit. Back to the movie...

hmmm where should I start...Lets see...when they introduced the Cullens (vampire family), the girls in the cinema went like gaga, drools, awww, giggled n ya more girl stuff. I didn't expected to laugh in this movie cause it was suppose to be all vampire romance and adventure. Was there any funny part in the book that I don't remember???

and when it comes to visual effects for running fast!!! OMG it was like shit. Can't they do something to make it look more real...fake to the max!!! even when Edward was jumping from tree to tree with Bella on his back, it looks kinda damn obvious that a harnest was holding them... WHAT ON EARTH man!!! 1 word: fakeness!!! wait there's more....there was a part when Edward revealed what he looked like in the sunshine. OH MI GOSH. I laughed HAHAHAHA...stupid horrible!!! I have no words to describe it. lost of words. let me think.

May be I'll put it this way. They made his skin looks blingbling sparkly with light coloured sprinkled dust...The heck man. I was completely stunned and started to laugh a little. May be it was just me, but I felt that part was stupid and Bella said "Wow, you're beautiful" (as i remembered). I need to read my book back and check how the book described it.

Another critic!!! WTF when they showed Jacob Black (Bella's childhood friend), I didn't know that he'll look like a red indian skin coloured tone with long hair. My jaw dropped when he was Jacob. Couldn't they pick a better looking fella or cut of the long hair that made them look so red indian!!!! SPOLIER AHEAD. Please lah Bella gonna fall in love with Jacob later on and comparing Edward to Jacob is like looking at a well-kept dog and a turtle!!! The turtle couldn't even catch up with the dog if it wanted to.

Haiz and as usual in cinemas there will be some deleted scenes that I thought was unnecessary. It wasn't like they did sex or something obscene. So not smooth when you watch it. The whole romance movie only got 1 nice full kiss. I'm speechless.....

Ok lastly (but there so much going in my mind I just can't put in words), was Edward Cullen.
I would say I fallen in love with Edward but not the actor, Robert Pattinson!!! Ever since I've seen the interview with him on the making or behind the scenes, he look like a mess!!! with his beard and messy unmanagable hair what was he thinking!!! I can't get the image out of my head...everytime I see the poster, I see a person that looks homeless. XD
I can't believe I said that.

My heart kinda did melt after watching the movie...haiz Bella and Edward seems so perfect. Every girl definitely would want Edward to be the one...so sweet and protective in a way that you just want more....I love the phrase "The lion fell in love with the lamb. How stupid is the lamb". In a way it sound funny but still touching. Again I REPEAT I love Edward in the character and not the actor!!!!

(0) Comments