Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Final day

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 0 comments

Ausmat Award Nite 2008


My gosh a year passed by so fast and it has come to the end of my course, Australian Matriculation in Sunway College. The nite was enjoyable together with friends, teachers and FOOD. What better way to celebrate all our endless studying (but not continuous) with everyone who went through the same process.

Lots of hugs and kisses to my beloved friends in college. I wish everyone success in the future. Special thanks to the teachers who taught me. I'd cherish the memories of the wonderful experience studying there.

*Snippy snaps*

Chia Huay-me-Mindy

me-Chia Huay

me-nicole-chye peng

love this pic

Mr Jay!!! a lively person

me n devan

Queenie n mua

College sweethearts

Grace-me-Mindy

me-Janice

gorgeous Yi Yi

Kevin-me
(I feel short) T.T

Michael-me


Ms Suzana, economics teacher

Ms Nithi, IS teachersorry teacher for the timesss i slept in class XD


Ms Priyaa, EALD teacherthough there maybe moody times but she's still one of the best teacher

Ms Jennifer, Accounting teacher very hardworking teacher

Unfortunately my favourite subject, Applicable Maths teacher, Ms Santhi did not attend the nite, so had no pic with her. Thats a real bummer! Hope she gets well.

(0) Comments