Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

robert interview

Sunday, November 30, 2008 0 comments

Robert Pattinson interview in Jay Leno

damn funny. watch it n see what I mean by he looking like a homeless person.

Even Jay Leno said "If you were not a famous actor, you would be a homeless person". OMG I'm not the only one who thinks he would be a homeless person with that hair. He just woke up from bed and did the show??? And he admits "I don't have too much sense of personal hygiene and styling or anything". WE KNOW!!! YOUR ARE FAMOUS NOW. HIRE A STYLIST!!!!

I love it when Heidi Klum heard that and she move further away. HAHAHA I was laughing out so loud at 12.45am alone watching it. The next morning my parents ask me what were you laughing at! I could help it. Super hilarious!!!!

(0) Comments