Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

moonlight resonance

Saturday, October 11, 2008 0 comments

TVB dramas can be addictive. especially the most popular 1 recently screened on AOD. It watch moonlight resonance online of coz. My father wouldn't pay to watch these chinese drama since I'm the only 1 who watch it. So fine watch on the computer loh.
Everytime time when I watch it surely my father and brother will say so noisy, meaningless and waste of time. okayokay they maybe true. BUT i can't help it. ITS ADDICTIVE.
so i finished watching the 40 episodes. a very very kan-chiong, many conflicts, filled with emotions and anger series. Felt like slapping the evil lady!!! so heartless n cruel to the innocent family. KKK its just a show...moving on

in evening, I baked cupcakes and it was a SUCCESS! so was the icing. yumyum
brought some over to ruiyi's house. she had bbq get together. unfortunately many couldn't make it. It turned out only me, cp n ky went. so kesian...we left early then went MacDonalds for early supper. LOLz

(0) Comments