Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

done with mocks

Friday, October 10, 2008 0 comments

Finally its the end of the stressfull week. Mocks is over and next Finals. Need to really work harder for finals. My mock papers was TERRIBLE. The hall was so damn cold till my fingers and toes were numb!!! And it like froze my brain or wad, I paniced and blanked out for some questions.

1st Eald was not bad (coz teacher gave some *hints), but the listening part was tough to understand. Some of the words i couldn't get it cause of the Aussie slang.
2nd Accounting - OMG...Am I getting worst at it or was the paper just plain tough!!! I couldn't even do about 3 questions and they carry around 22-44 marks. SHITS. complete blank empty zero answers
3rd Economics - do i need to say anymore. *sobs* I suck at it
4th IS....well it was full of crap on computers and programming language
5th yesyes its the last but not least Applicable Maths. erm i had to say i was disappointed with myself for not doing much revision the night before. regreted it. didn't expect to be that hard and so complicated. And i tought maths was my thing..haiz

anyways what ever...its over. will only have one more chance in the finals.

(0) Comments