Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

clubbing

Friday, October 17, 2008 1 comments

1st time went clubbing with my college friends. Don't tell my mum n dad that I lied my way out for the nite. Konon got friends birthday party XD.
So went Asia Cafe to have dinner with Nicole and her bf, Ken and Joe. Then left about 9.30pm to supposedly meet Queenie and her sis friends at 9.50pm, so that all of us will go in together.
Initially the plan was to go Ministry of Sound but they came LATE. We waited for them in the Sunway resort lobby for damn long. In the end they came, but we decided to go Barcelona. So it was just 4 of us dancing/drinking like it was nobody's business. Had much fun!!!
But Barcelona is filled with smokers, serious smoke all around the area. When I left, I smelled like smoke from head to toe. My hair was entirely filled with smoke smell. I was so afraid that the car will also smell, till I had to turn up the Ambipure and aircond to cover up my smoky smell. Reached home at around 1.15am.
Would love to go again with my besties and close friends.
ps. Mark, you promise to take me to MOS when your exams finished!

1 Comment

  1. - en[N]a. - On November 12, 2008 at 2:03 PM

    hey kelll. =D

    MoS, where mark's supposed to bring u, it's a no smoking area inside.
    so say hi to fresh air !
    minus the whole body smelling like ciggies.

    all the best in your exams. =)

    XOXO.