Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Pizza gathering

Friday, August 15, 2008 0 comments

Happy happy hapi day. Minding my own business with the same classes on friday. After that, called up Marie to join me and Chye Peng for lunch. We went to a Korean restaurant near Carrefour Kepong. This is my third Korean restaurant that I went. Absolutely lurve kimchi and beef!!! This restaurant is more modern compared to the one I went in Bangsar. But the menu selection are almost alike, both equally deelicious.

After the scrumptious meal, we head off to Carrefour to pick up some drinks for the night's gathering. While walking to around, WHO ON EARTH would have thought we will bump into THE MOST HATED TEACHER IN THE UNIVERSE!!! For those who can't seem to figure out who this is or didn't study in SMKB. That crazy, self centered, rubbish talker and "I'm full of bullcrap" person I'm talking about is FEI POH YAP. I putting her nickname in red as chinese believe writing your name in red is badluck. I'm not cruel or evil. I just plain hate her!!! Those who had to go through her waste of a time class "Bacaan" will understand why. Hmph...enough of that hatred. I don't want to ruin my day just cause of some useless teacher.

Once we saw her we quickly look away and quicken our pace, trying to get as far as possible from her. Then we also bumped into Ronnie. That brighten me a little for that terrible 1st encounter with....So after we bought our things already, we left.

Later that night, I had frens over to have dinner and discuss on langkawi end year trip. Damn freaking Dominos pizza delivery so slow. The stupiak delivery man don't know where is my house. Call lah earlier. They didn't give free pizza for late delivery anymore. All I got was a coupon for 1 free regular pizza with a purchase. As usual we played cards, then discuss (not much) about the langkawi trip that we've all look forward 2.

(0) Comments