Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

1st of aug

Saturday, August 02, 2008 0 comments

The first day of August. I only had economics class in the morning till 10.30am.
After class, Mindy, Sing Ru, Chia Huay and I went to play badminton in Taman Megah. While playing, my shoe base suddenly started coming out. It felt so uncomfortable so I took it out and played bare foot (with my socks). Then we went for lunch in Secret Recipe. Mindy paid for us with her credit card. THANK YOU mindy!!! I insisted on paying for my food but she kept giving me back my money. So Sing Ru split the money and said anggap it as discounted price lah.

Then my father came and pick me up from there. I told him about my shoe and he wanted to try to fix it in a cobbler in Centrepoint. When went there adi, he said better not fix it cause he assume that I won't wear it if it is fixed for RM40. They were going to sew back the base of my shoe. My father said it will look ugly and not flexible after that so its better not to pay for something I won't use it the end. Fine buy a new one loh. hahaha

Out of a sudden my father finally decided to change my old TV. My current TV is giving colour problems. Sometimes when we on it, the images will have a reddish colour. Blue will turn to this purplely grey. And one time I had to watch Gossip Girl in purple colour. Stupid TV. Guess my father couldn't stand watching his golf in a different colour which is other that green. So he took me to go and check out some flat screen TVs in this really run-down Desa Complex Centre.

There's about 2 more hours to Ausmat Talent Time. Hope it will be fun and successful. Gotta go and catch some sleep. My hands aching after playing badminton. Toodles!

(0) Comments