Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

17 Aug

Sunday, August 17, 2008 0 comments

Happy 15th Birthday 2 my bro!!!


Even my x-maid currently in back in Indonesia called my house to wish him. Real shocker for the 1st time one of the maids called back.

Met up with my aunt and grandma for lunch at Jack's Place in 1U. Then my bro left us and join his bunch of friends to watch 21. So my parents and I went shopping. I wanted to buy the watch from Swatch that I saw last week when I went out with Dorothy. But it was sold out!!! So laku 1...(T.T)

I spend a lot for today eventhough it wasn't my bday. hehehe

I bought a top from G2000 and finally I got a pair of sport shoe. My grandma from Kulim took back the spoiled Nike shoe cause so ngam her taichi shoe spoil and her shoe size same as mine.

My new shoe

Reebok Glamtopia

(its actually kids shoe. I took the largest size of coz. size 7)

(0) Comments