Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

That Friday

Friday, August 13, 2010 0 comments

*This post was meant for 6th Aug, Friday

Every Fridays I only have 1 hour lecture from 9.30-10.30am. Then usually after that I just hang around in college to kill time since I drove all the way to Sunway and paid RM1.60. So last week I brought Macrel to college and this is what we played.


PHOTO BOOTH


Then in the evening, I drove Joseph and Su Yen to 1 Utama, met up with 4J's (Jonas, Jayden, Jin, 'Jazman') and watch Avatar: The last airbender. Unexpectedly bumped into Sing Ru n Mindy (pre-u friends) who were going to watch the same movie also.





Avatar: The Last Airbender
Ratings: 3/10
Terrible casting. Calling an Indian guy, Zhao is so inappropriate. Too much taichi movement n average action effects only.

Most of time throughout the movie we were laughing instead of being awed by the story.











After the movie, as usual everyone will go out and walk this walkway back to the mall. So along the way I was talking something about the movie to my friends, out of a sudden *very random* a girl in front of me (who were with 2 other friends) turn back to me and agreed to whateva I said just now. She thought I was her other group of friends that came with them. She got so embarrassed, apologized and explained that she thought I was one of her friend. It was so funny that everyone got shocked this random thing happened and started laughing so hard and I mean a DAMN LOUD LAUGH.
Then we went dinner at New York Deli and that wraps for the day outing.




(0) Comments