Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Step up 3

Friday, August 27, 2010 0 comments

Yesterday was the start of my so call semester break "holiday". My holidays are not really holidays where you can stay home and slack or even not think of any work. This kind of holiday is the time you should catch up on your previous work when we were not listening in class, start on assignments and this time I have to go back to uni every single day for VU Night preparations. Before i get stuck in my holiday loophole, right after my last class ended I had plans to start off my holiday.

After my scheduled duty, met up with Mark in Sunway for the very 1st time for lunch in medan. The usual catching up and reminiscing topics came up...Then, later I went to pyramid to watch Step up 3 in 2d with Joseph, Su Yen, Doyang, Kah Kar and her fren.



Step Up 3
Ratings: 8/10

I watched it in 2d, didn't think 3d would be worth for a dance movie. All the dance battle was really really really good from the start to the end. Songs were awesome, dance moves were superb and the cast was prefect. Everything fits nice and well. For me, I felt it was the best Step up compared to the past. Its gets better every time.

Videos below are some clips from the movie. its really that amazing n especially the final dance. WOW! its a must watch for dance fanatic ppl. I don't know how good will the 3d be. do tell me if 3d is equally good as what i saw in 2d.





(0) Comments