Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

My Ultimate 20th Birthday Celebration!!!

Monday, February 01, 2010 0 comments

21st Jan, Thurs

Had my birthday celebration with my uni frens at Fullhouse in Sunway Pyramid. Initially it was only jenny, sook kuan, seng chee, joseph, eric and wei hsien that could make it coz vincci and suyen told me they couldn't come =(

the nite before my bday i got a little suspicious when jenny accidentally slipped out wrong thing then she claim it was just a typo. ok nvm about it then...

when i got to the restaurant, our table had many extra seats and i was a bit puzzled...after a while OMG it was vincci and suyen entering the restaurant!!! u guys really surprised me hehehe =D I am really glad all of u could make it =) and u made me even happier that time haha

and there was one more surprise guest who turned out to be Jia Jun!!! I really didn't expect him to turn up and it was really great having everyone there =D *super big smile*
wahwahwah and another big WOW was when out of a sudden the waiter brought a cake over and everyone sang the song hahaha. I was veryveryvery shocked and happyyy to have all this.

THANK YOU so much to vincci, jenny, suyen, sook kuan for making everything happen
big THANKS also to joseph, seng chee, eric, wei hsien and jia jun for coming.
credits also to joseph and eric for the pictures =)


sook kuan-jenny-vincci
me-suyen

THANKS everyone!!!

special card from my ji muis + seng chee =)


after dinner, we went for late nite movie. of all the movies we watched Paranormal Activity at 10.45pm!!! zzzz i practically covered my face through out the whole movie.... i hate watching thriller/horror movie especially at night and in the theater @@

but to sum it all up, it was the most exciting, happiest and memorable birthday =)
very blessed to meet such great friends xoxo


22nd Jan, Fri

birthday dinner with my high school buddies at BBQ plaza, 1U.
THX everyone that came and xtra thank you to edward for making it all the way from kampar =)

after dinner, we went to ken yang's house for drinks. such a crazy night till most of us weren't ourselves. hahaha it was super fun and who says 5s smarties can't party like rockstars!!! wooohoooo


party ppl =D

pics grabbed from chye peng's cam. TQ

(0) Comments