Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Clinique Sweet 17 Makeover Party

Thursday, February 04, 2010 0 comments

23rd Jan, Sat


Okaysss me not being a teen anymore, I still attended the makeover party organized by 17 magazine together with Clinique. =P

It was held at Rootz Club at the Lot 10 rooftop. The whole event only cost RM60 and it was all worth it for the experience and goodie bag and also the lucky draw!!! wakakaka

First there was a short talk by the Clinique team about skincare products and makeup stuff. Then we were divided into groups to move into our allocated stations.
mine was : Clinique makeup station -> *Sze accessories -> **A Cut Above hair makeover -> Kukubar manicure

*made our own charm necklace
**had bits of finger food while waiting for my turn to do hair

the part where we had to do hair and nails took a long time....waited and waited but it gave me some time to chitchat with people and had small talk with 17 mag editor Aileen Soo =)

after the whole makeover thing was done, it was time lucky draw and this lucky draw is the best cause no one leave empty handed hahahaha. I won FreshKon cosmetic lens voucher worth up to rm350 whereby I can redeem a max of 5 boxes. this is another super contrary moment cause i never wear contact lens and i won contact lens =.= same goes to the job I got in Chanel.
well since its free no harm trying hahaha

later on there was a guy giving a talk about self defense against those snatch thieves and perverts...it was interesting but after awhile it got too draggy *yawns*. and lastly there was a dance performance by a girl dance group then at last it ended.

all in all, job well done to the 17 team! it was my 1st time attending a makeover party and it wasn't too bad. we had 2 goodie bags, 1 from 17 and 1 from Clinique.


the Clinique station filled with heart balloons <3


at the hair station
the guy had not much to work with, since i have short hair. almost everyone had curls at after doing their hair


Before

After
not much difference huh o.O
maybe cause natural looks only suits me
XD


at night, I went out with my family for my birthday dinner at Pizza Uno in Centerpoint BU. haaa 3 back-to-back birthday dinners, completed my whole turning big two zero moment ;) *winks*



(0) Comments