Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

TGIF

Saturday, December 05, 2009 0 comments


Thank God Its Friday!!! now i get the meaning of the phrase.
almost a week at work already. its been tiring waking up early in the morning, driving down to kl, going through the massive jam then start work.


Summary of this week:

30th Nov, Monday
Celebrated my dearest girlfriends, Jenny n Vincci birthday!
had to drive myself to Ampang, where Vincci lives. got lost but eventually found my way around. Malaysian road signs sucks BIG TIME!!!!

Dinner at Delicious in KL then Skybar to countdown till Jenny's bday on 1st Dec.

us girls

KLCC view from the skybar

~drinks~

every1

Jenny-Vincci
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1st Dec, Tuesday
1st day of work...guess its beginners luck for me to find a meter parking near the office, and i escaped from any saman cause i only paid till 3pm. when my work ends at 6pm XD
nothing much to do yet..but they taught me what I'm suppose to do for entering the customer's profile.

2nd Dec, Wednesday
had dinner at Tenji Japanese buffet with aunt and cousin. dinner is much better than lunch at there.

3rd Dec, Thursday
arrived early in the morning 8am at the warehouse. the company's having a stock check. everyone had to count every single product they kept in the warehouse. from fashion apparel to cosmetics, fragrances, samples and everything they have! I saw the pricing for the bags range from RM3k-10k!!! who on earth is willing to spend RM10k just for a hand bag!!!

then lunch was on the company's tab =) and back to office for more work....

4th Dec, Friday
finally its end of the week.
at work: learned about what the company's marketing department does and all their fragrances and beauty products.

after work, went straight to Bangsar for dinner with my group of friends and special guest, Kevin Yip!!! (high school friend who migrated to New Zealand in Form 2)

me - reg - kevin

some of the guys

beer to kick of my weekends

(0) Comments