Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

MOS nite

Friday, December 18, 2009 1 comments

Initially on Wednesday I turned down Jing Hui's invite to go MOS. thought i would just stay home and relax after work.

mana tau around 11pm my dearest babes out of a sudden call me to go MOS cause too bored at home already. and just like that I decided to go la since most of my friends will be there anyways.

I was actually already in my PJs watching TV alone while my everyone was asleep. My mum also nagged me to sleep early at that time. but after i thought they were asleep...i changed clothes and sneaked out of the house without telling them i'm going out.

flew my car all the way to sunway. had a great nite with all my friends!

the next morning, my parents asked me, "you went out last night?". was so busted but thankfully no punishment XD

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On January 29, 2010 at 10:14 PM

    OMG YOU'RE COOL