Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Makan at Tenji japanese buffet!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 0 comments

finally I got the chance to go Tenji and eat japanese food!!! after longing it from this year CNY. the promo is back, RM39.90++ for lunch. turn out to be rm45.90 after all the tax. still reasonable price

so it was me, Stephen, Ruiyi n Jackson and Zhi Min that went. I drove everyone there. Ruiyi guided the way cause she went there before. arrived there just in time to start lunch at 11.30 and we stayed around until quite late at about 3.00pm

the food range was wide. but not very very delicious like I can continuously eat a lot of it. Main purpose of going there is just to have salmon sashimi, my fav. I even had haagen dazs ice cream, it tasted like any other brand of ice cream la. Drank lots of the young coconut juice too. some pics for your viewing, more in facebook. *pics are grabbed from Ruiyi's camera


(0) Comments