Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Exam blues

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 0 comments

exams are getting closer and I am still not prepared. MOB worst than sejarah so theoretical. then there biz law, at least its an open book exam. econs....I haven't started reading it yet!

today went back sunway to study with frens. went to Lisa's condominium, library is damn full! ate lunch at her place ayam penyek, Indonesia food. delicious but spicy. managed to read MOB, left 2 more chapters for essay q part. Then at 2pm went to library to meet Jeriel n Kevin. They needed some help on stats. still had no place in library. ended up going back to Lisa's place. Army joined our study group 2.

Basically, I was teaching 4 of them biz stats. Army keep calling me teacher in mandrin....lol. at least this time studying was productive, I revised a bit as I taught them how to do. Hopefully everyone will do well!

enjoyed my day n got to study. gud luck to all!

(0) Comments