Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Job checked!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 0 comments

just got accepted as a part time data entry clerk for 3 months in Chanel.
In Chanel!!!

THE Chanel

the place is superb!!! i feel like i'm in the devil wears prada show. everyone and the environment there is so glam!!! Kinda think about it...its a bit ironic that I don't care much about these fashion and beauty stuff then I ended up landing a job there. Its worth the experience during my summer break. meeting people, learning new stuff =)
ahhhh I feel so blessed to be accepted and now I have to give it all I got. 100% hardwork to gain good name and give a good image

I'm under the marketing division. basically my job is to key in customer info, tabulate data, pack products into gift bags for customers and there's chance for me to help out in their events also!!!
so I begin work on 1st December. no holidays and leaves are allowed. I'll be working my ass off to earn my hard cold cash. hehehe

counting down the days to Langkawi!!!

(0) Comments