Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Procrastinating

Friday, May 29, 2009 0 comments

was determined to study 1 chapter of MOB today. coz only had 1 lecture today. Its the last of this semester.
ended up going for lunch in Pyramid. walked there. its actually a shorter distance than i thought. Splurge rm25+ on sushi n sashimi. couldn't resist the temptation of the sashimi. yumyum
spent almost 3 hours in pyramid just makan and waiting for the free shuttle bus.
continue to study as much as I can. not very productive. so annoying the fella sitting in front of me, on his music so loud although he's using headphones.
Decided to go back, so sleepy in the evening. Reached home, checked on my Restaurant City. didn't open my book until after dinner. and now its 10pm, i'm blogging but why am i not studying yet!!!
*slap myself* get away from the computer!!!

(0) Comments