Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hottest Day!

Friday, April 24, 2009 0 comments

my god everyday seems to be hotter and hotter. its like an oven outside.

Friday, the end of another stressful week. after monday, 27 april, i'll get my much needed rest and sleep. got an assignment due monday and econs test on the same day.
shucks >.< this weekend stuck with studying micro-economics and touching up my 90% finished assignment.

o apparently this whole week i have been hearing and spreading an incident that maybe happened in the "jungle" car park (sunway ppl shud know where is this). not very clear on what the whole story is but basically was about a girl kena raped/kidnapped or smth then killed (isit??), dump the body near Subang KTM. I have no idea what the true incident is about, coz it was all he said she said, verbal thing going around.

Then I told only my father about it, he also said some of his golf friends told him that. was like the fella was parking beside the girl then langgar her and blablabla the rest. said to be from a chinese newspaper. Anyone knows more about it???? I wanna know the whole thing!
Know wonder this whole week there's a guard at the jungle lah. Must be true coz normally the guard not so active there 1. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to park there since the parking in sunway has been worst! Oh well at least i'll know to be extra careful when around the "jungle".

(0) Comments