Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

farewell dinner

Thursday, February 05, 2009 0 comments

tonight maybe the last dinner together with Regina n Jia Jiun who will be leaving on 7th feb, this Saturday for Australia to pursue their studies.

Went for dinner at Nelson Tan restaurant near carrefour. b4 makan Dorothy, Ruiyi and I played this Uno Stacko game but the pieces are wood type.

the whole time was filled with laughter and enjoyment. We also enjoyed each others company. Definitely, Jia n Reg will be missed deeply. My best wishes to both of them. Have a safe journey and take care! Hope u could b with us for every celebration/gathering but everyone has their own dream to pursue. And I would support u guys in every step u take. Good luck and God Bless u.

Let the pictures do the talking. Special thx to ruiyi for the pics. n Credits to me (haha) n Stephen for planing dinner n getting their gift/photo book done. Hope they'll treasure it forever!


yes I managed to take it out without making it fall

Ruiyi fingering proHoney LemonThe Guys

The gurlsjia n IReg n I
best friends 4eva xoxo Group pic 1Take 2notice me behind presenting their giftsGurls n Jia
he looks afraid *hands in pockets*Gurls n Reglast pic. Fingering!!!
*wiggle fingers* hahaha

(0) Comments