Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Back

Sunday, September 14, 2008 0 comments

Back in KL.

Had many memorable moments back in my hometown. It was like Chinese New Year, the whole family was there eating lunch and dinner together. Saturday nite, went to my grandma house for dinner, bbq to be specific. Celebrating my uncle's birthday together with the eve of the lantern festival. It started to drizzle when we arrive at the house. The laterns hung up on the rambutan tree became wet and torn lying on the grass. After makan, we casually just sat down and talk talk talk some more. My mother's cousin's son (Shaun) just 1year old was the entertainment for the nite. He repeated sang/scream at the top of his lungs to the Happy Birthday song in English & Finnish for almost 15 times. It was really funny at first then it just got really really annoying when it just went on n on n on n on.

The next morning, i think it was really really early in the morning. Guess who woke me up?!?!


Zephyr the cat

My family was sleeping in my cousin's room, who is the master of this exotic cat species. I was sleeping on the floor and my brother woke me up and told me the cat was under the bed which happens to be beside me. Of cause I woke up and my mum tried shooing the cat away but it still go anywhere. So I swap places with my mum and I slept on the bed leaving the cat alone under it. Who the heck knows this cunning cat jumped up on the bed and crawl beside me. This time I quickly got out from the bed and at last manage to shoo the cat out. This cat just got a lil too comfortable with the idea of sleeping on the bed.

Random pics on the boring road trip

Dinner's decorations

(0) Comments