Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Yucks!

Thursday, June 19, 2008 0 comments

Here's the disgusting incident i had today. I wore my shoe in a hurry this morning and went to college. Then when i walked up to the classroom, I felt something was bothering my feet. So i used my finger to adjust my shoe again. I felt something hard and liquidy inside my shoe and when i took out my finger, i saw this disgusting eerie thing. It was like a crushed shell with fluid in the inside!!! Of cause i freaked out and immediately remove my shoe to only see more of that brown coloured stuff around the heel of my shoe. I must have squashed a cockroach in my shoe without realising it. Then i tried removing the remainings of that stupid brainless cockroach by banging it to the floor la. Can see the legs of that cockroach coming out but still sum of the shell were stuck in between the base of the shoe.
Thank god when it was lunch break time, Queenie came to the rescue. She borrowed me her sister's slippers to wear. I couldn't continue wearing my ruined converse shoe any longer.
Well seems like its time for my shoe to go already. Another reason to buy a new pair of shoes! yeayea!

(0) Comments